This policy forms our environmental management system (EMS) which is embedded in our business management systems. All members of the Craig and Parsons team have been trained to understand and implement the EMS.
Craig & Parsons recognise the social and economic importance of protecting the environment. The impact we have on the environment is of paramount importance to us.
To support the stated commitment, it is management policy to integrate environmental considerations into the business decision making process.
We are fully committed to providing a quality product to our clients whilst reducing our carbon footprint whilst ensuring compliance with environmental law and the requirements of BRC.
In order to maintain and sustain our Environmental Policy, we commit to:
• Comply with applicable legal requirements.
• Achieve good environmental standards in all activities including the reduction, reuse, recycling and disposal of waste.
• Ensure business operations reduce pollution and aim to continue to improve our environmental performance targets.
• Make economic use of energy, water and other materials to minimize waste in all aspects of the business.
• Assess regularly the environmental impact resulting from business operations and to remain fully informed of recognised best practices.
• Communicate this policy to all interested parties including our customers, suppliers and employees.
The Managing Director has the overall and final responsibility for the Environmental Policy and is responsible for the co-ordination, implementation and monitoring of the policy throughout the Company using ISO 14001:2015 as the framework for maintaining and reviewing policy.
Management throughout the organisation are responsible for the communication of the policy and promoting active participation at all levels, whilst ensuring that activities under their control conform to the legal requirements and that good environmental standards are achieved and maintained.
Employees have the responsibility to actively support the company to ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of the policy.
This policy is communicated throughout the company and to all interested parties.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure its appropriateness and our continued success.
VW Corporate Theme By VWThemes